Yowamushi Pedal (弱虫ペダル) is a manga series written and illustrated by Watanabe Wataru. It is published by Akita Shoten and serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Champion magazine. It began serialization in 2008's 12th issue of the magazine, which was released on February 21. Yen Press announced on April 3, 2015 that it licensed the manga for release in two-volume omnibus editions. The first volume was published on December 15, 2015. The second volume will be released on April 26, 2016, and the third will follow on August 23, 2016.
Chapters Not Yet Compiled in Tankōbon
- Ride 382
Yowamushi Pedal: Spare Bike
The Spare Bike chapters are extra stories not directly connected to the current plotline of the manga. The first Spare Bike compilation volume, which includes Makishima, Shinkai, and Toudou's Spare Bikes, was released on December 8th, 2014. The second volume was released on January 8th, 2016. It was announced on May 15th, 2016 that an animated adaption of the Spare Bike series will premier September 2016.
- Chapters 1-4: Makishima Yusuke
- Chapters 5-6: Shinkai Hayato
- Chapters 12-15: Toudou Jinpachi
- Chapters 7-10: Arakita Yasutomo
- Chapters 24-30: Kinjou Shingo
- Chapter 31: Sore Ike Koseki-san
- Chapter 11: Team Sohoku
- One-shot: Sore Ike Arakita-kun
- Chapter 16: Team Hakone Academy
- Chapter 17: Team Kyoto Fushimi
- Chapters 18-21: Makishima Yusuke (Possibly)
- Chapter 22: Team Hiroshima Kureminami
- Chapter 23: Team Kumamoto Daiichi
Additional, extra commissioned joke comics have been released titled Spare Bike Go Get 'em featuring Arakita and Shinkai, and then Onoda and his mother.
Title: Yowamushi Pedal 27.5 Official Fanbook
Release date: May 8, 2013
Page count: 126
Title: Yowamushi Pedal TV Anime Official Fanbook
Release date: April 8, 2014
Page count: 127
After School Pedal
The After School Pedal (放課後ペダル) volumes are anthologies of tribute illustrations and comics by various mangaka.